Le Majestic Grande Dame – A Celebratory Sip of Luxurious
Straight from the legendary Le Carte du Bar Fouquet’s at Hôtel Barrière Le Majestic in Cannes, comes a glowing cocktail that captures the spirit of celebration – the Grande Dame. This beautiful cocktail, created by the gifted Bar Supervisor Emanuele Balestra, embodies the glamour and luxurious of the French Riviera.
- 4.05 oz Champagne
- .34 oz Gin
- .68 oz Bitter Verbena
A Champagne Flute is the glass of selection for this cocktail, the right vessel to permit the bubbly effervescence of the champagne to shine by means of.
To raise the presentation and add an fragrant contact, garnish the cocktail with a contemporary sprig of verbena. This offers the cocktail an added contact of sophistication, in addition to a aromatic trace of the herbaceous ingredient inside.
- Start by pouring .68 oz of bitter verbena into the champagne flute.
- Subsequent, add .34 oz of your most popular gin into the combination.
- Prime up the flute with 4.05 oz of high-quality champagne.
- Gently stir the concoction with a mixing spoon to combine the flavours, being cautious to keep up the champagne’s effervescence.
- Lastly, garnish your creation with a contemporary sprig of verbena.
The Grande Dame cocktail is an alluring fusion of glowing champagne, botanical gin, and herbaceous bitter verbena. The recipe delivers an invigorating cocktail expertise that mirrors the majesty of its birthplace – the beautiful Hôtel Barrière Le Majestic in Cannes. So right here’s to celebrating life’s grand moments, one sip of the Grande Dame at a time.
BECOME A PURSUITIST VIP!
Join our Free Insider Enewsletter. Get unique entry. No adverts, ever!
Rated ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ from Forbes, The New York Instances & The Wall Road Journal.